Business Jet AP Mechanic
Our clients in Tampa are seeking experience Business Jet/Corporate Jet A&P Mechanics for their Service Center. This is a contract to direct/permanent hire opportunity. Duties:
- Aircraft maintenance on the following models: King Airs, Cessna Citations, Hawkers/Beechcrafts
- Perform assembly, disassembly and repairs required in the completion of airframe overhaul, repair or modifications, including but not limited to removal, replacement and repair of parts of engines, airframes and systems.
- Responsible for helping set up and tear down the equipment, tools and supplies used during the repair of the aircraft.
- Required to tow and move aircraft during the performance of maintenance duties. Assists in the cleaning of parts and components during the repair and assembly of aircraft.
- 2 plus years of experience as a licensed A&P Mechanic.
- Miminimum of 1 year of experience required on Cessna Citation, Hawker, Beechcraft and/or King Air aircrafts performing inspections and repair of aircraft.
- Must be able to work off blueprints.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Must have schedule flexibility
For immediate consideration, please apply to job posting and/or contact Jaime Andujar at 407-803-5117. About Aerotek: Our people are everything. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek® Inc. has distinguished itself as a leader in recruiting and staffing services, by having a deep understanding of the intersection of talent and business. As a strategic partner to more than 17,000 clients and 300,000 contract employees every year, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantages for its clients and rewarding careers for its contract employees. Headquartered in Hanover, Md., Aerotek operates a network of over 230 non-franchised offices with more than 6,000 internal employees dedicated to serving our customers. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider. To learn more, visit aerotek.com.