C-130 Flight Line CDI
- Provide flight line support for C-130 squadrons within Marine Air Group (MAG) 14. Expected contract start date of October 1, 2018.
- Perform ACM II Flight Line duties to perform organizational (O-Level) maintenance on the C-130 to include, but not limited to:
- Perform a variety of diagnostic and mechanical duties on one or more aircraft models involving diagnosis of malfunctions and required disassembly, rework, repair, replacement, reassembly or adjustment of various aircraft systems to prepare the aircraft mechanically for flight test and delivery to customer. Requires a thorough knowledge of aircraft engines, mechanical systems and components on assigned models to guide, instruct and work with lower classification mechanics in the performance of the following principle duties.
- Install, as required, a variety of line shortage items which may involve disassembly and reassembly of previously installed items.
- Perform functional checks on all mechanical systems such as engines and flight controls, fuel, oxygen and hydraulic systems making necessary corrections and adjusting for flight.
- Set instruments, tests running of engines, rigging and synchronizing throttles and setting stops.
- Diagnose flight test and inspection squawks and making necessary adjustments or corrections.
- Work personally with engineering to troubleshoot the unusual and more difficult aircraft flight problems.
- Maintain clean working area.
- Required to taxi aircraft to check systems and components. Understands all run related functional tests.
- Use a variety of mechanic hand tools and equipment such as tensiometers, timing lights, scale and pressure gauges.
- Lead, guides, instructs and assigns work to other mechanics.
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of four (4) years of aircraft maintenance experience
- Minimum of two (2) years of C-130 maintenance experience
- Must be Tow Qualified
- Must have CDI Certification
- A/M42-2A Light Cart certification
- A/S32A-45 Tow Tractor certification
- A/M32A-108 Mobile Electric Power Plant (MEPP) certification
- ACU-20 or ACU-24 Air Compressor certification
- 1428AS100 Portable Nitrogen Cart certification
- A/M26U-4B Nitrogen Cart certification
- Tire and Wheel experience
- NC-10 A/B/C Mobile Electric Power Plant (MEPP) certification
- 65A102-J1 Corrosion Cart certification
- Fuel Surveillance, Flight Line experience
- 75D110065-1007 Water Demineralization Cart certification
- Flight Line Driver's License required
- Borescope Qualification required
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Secret Clearance.
- Must be a US Citizen
- Shall obtain qualifications/certifications within 60 days of contract/option start date or personnel start date (whichever comes first) and will be maintained throughout period of performance.
- We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform post offer, pre-employment substance abuse testing.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTSTo perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions.
- Must be able to walk and stand on level and/or inclined surfaces for certain periods throughout the day.
- Must be able to climb stairs, ramps, ladders, and work stands.
- Must be able to crouch, crawl, grasp or handle objects, use finger dexterity, bend elbow/knee and reach above/below shoulders.
- May be required to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Must be able to communicate by voice and detect sound by ear.
- Must be able to distinguish color and judge three-dimensional depth.
- May be required to operate power vehicles, machinery, hand tools, ground support equipment, fork lift, etc.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER / VEVRAA /ADA
- TNC and its subsidiaries fall under ANCSA and are entitled under Federal Law to extend hiring preferences to its shareholders. ANCSA provides TNC the authority to give shareholder preference in hiring. TNC reaffirms its belief in equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment. Tyonek is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a VEVRAA Federal Contractor who affords equal employment opportunity to protected veterans and people with disabilities: Tyonek Native Corporation provides all employees and job applicants' equal employment opportunities in hiring and promotion without discrimination because of age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity, marital status, race, religion, color, veteran status, physical or mental disability, national origin, or any other reason prohibited by law.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.https://www.applicantpro.com/j/876767-7375