Cargo Containter Assembler
- Perform testing/troubleshooting/repair of FAA approved temperature controlled containers.
- Managing the warehouse and material movement.
- Patching holes on cargo containers.
- Deriveting and riveting the cargo containers.
- Deliver containers clean and free from defects that would affect operation and/or performance.
- Responds to technical assistance requests from customers in the area.
- Provide training and demonstrations of the FAA approved Active Systems in the area.
- Document all work performed using internal system.
- Monitor stock of spare parts.
- Pick up and drop off RKNs from/to customers.
- Maintain repair facility in a clean, safe and operation condition.
**Candidates with around a year or more of mechanical/electrical maintenance work (Aviation, Automotive, Facilities maintenance, HVAC, etc.) would be an ideal fit for this role.** About Aerotek:We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.