CNC Machine Operator - Kent, Washington 11238
CNC Machine Operator LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking a CNC Machine Operator for a position in Kent, Washington. Job Duties and Responsibilities: Operates CNC (Computer Numerical Control) machines and tools to perform a series of progressive machining operations. Works from programming instructions, operational data, and machine setup instructions, material clamping methods and console settings, for operations such as bore, mill, drill, face, thread and occasional profiling and contouring.
- CNC Machining Certificate or at least 3 years as a machine shop operator in a manufacturing facility
- Performs advanced setup operations
- Performs highly complex CNC machining operations on a diversified line of work to close and exacting tolerances and finish specifications requiring a high degree of skill.
- Checks parts for conformance to specifications and records SPC (Statistical Process Control) data. May run more than one unit simultaneously.
- Working knowledge of geometric tolerance, trigonometry and mathematical formulas needed to calculate machining processes.
- Quality conscious attitude and pride of ownership in designated responsibilities
- Possess comprehensive reading skills
- Possess mathematical skills necessary for industry skill set
- Able to communicate effectively in writing and orally
- Intermediate computer skills
- Must have a reasonably complete set of personal tools
- High School Degree or GED
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status. Why Choose LAUNCH? A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost