CNC Machinist *Surge Job* - Park City, Utah 10207
CNC Machinists and Set Up Techs #8211; Mill, Lathe, Grinders, and ID/ODLAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions are seeking surge CNC Machinist and Set Up Techs with Blueprint reading skills, shop math skills, and proficiency in the use of a wide variety of precision measuring tools. Job Duties and Responsibilities:The CNC Machinist will be required to either set up program, or operate CNC Lathes, Mills, Grinders, or OD and ID grind equipment with minimal supervision. Grinding of splines and gears holding tolerances of +/- .0001"-.0005."Ability to inspect gears for lead and involute and spacing; housing boxes and engine castings Maintain proper documentation of SPC data and participate in customer's certified operator program.Familiarity with lean manufacturing and continuous improvement techniques beneficial. Overtime generally required. Inspection of work utilizing certified operator program. Loading...
- 3+ years of experience CNC ID/OD Grinding
- Able to bend, stoop, stand, kneel, and lift up to 50 lbs. as needed.
- Must have strong math skills Familiarity with lean manufacturing and continuous improvement techniques.
- Basic tool, machine operator, and blueprint reading knowledge.
- Proficient in measuring tools, calipers, mics, bore gauges, tri mics, shadowgraph, comparator, mueller gage and all hand tools.
- Fine hand motor skills Self-motivated, quick learner Strong attention to detail.
- Must be flexible and able to work independently.
- Must be willing to perform other functions and duties as assigned by managers and supervisors.
- Must be willing to work any shift.Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.