Johnson Service Group (JSG) is actively seeking Composite Bonders with 5 years of experience for a contract assignment in Texas. This is a fantastic opportunity to gain exposure with an aerospace industry leader. Essential Duties and Responsibilities for the Composite Bonder include the following: Other duties may be assigned
- Lays out articles, cuts parts or materials to size.
- Applies liquid or solid bonding agents.
- Operates autoclaved, hydraulic presses and ovens to complete bonding cycle.
- Controls conditions of het, pressure and timing by setting and operating various controls according to the specifications for the materials and the bonding agent being used.
- Sands, burrs and smoothes over areas, apply sealing reins to cut or exposed edges.
- Monitors and verifies quality of finished product.
- Completed repairs on composite, metal, or laminate bonded products using inspection and rework instructions.
- Verified quality of finished product.
High School Diploma of GEDMust have autoclave, hydraulic presser, oven, or laser machine experience. Must have lay up experienceMust have 5 years of experience