Composite Lead Mechanic - 1,000 Travel Bonus - Kansas City, Missouri 3893
Composite Lead Mechanic**TRAVEL BONUS** LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking a Composite Lead Mechanics with commercial C&D check experience on Commercial aircraft for an opportunity in Kansas City, MO. Job Duties and Responsibilities: Composite Lead Mechanics will maintain, inspect, repair, modify, overhaul and troubleshoot commercial aircraft in compliance with policies, manuals, procedures, and requirements.
Job Duties and Responsibilities: Composite Lead Mechanics will maintain, inspect, repair, modify, overhaul and troubleshoot commercial aircraft in compliance with policies, manuals, procedures, and requirements. Qualifications and requirements:
- 5+ years of commercial heavy check required. Lead or Management experience
- Airframe License Required
- Candidates must have solid experience on repair, replace, and rebuild composite parts, wet lay-up repairs, elevated temperature repairs, accomplish elevated temperature repairs
- Boeing 737, 767 experience is a plus.
- Must have the minimum tools as required.
- Must be willing to perform other functions and duties as assigned by managers and supervisors.
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.