Composite Mechanic - Goodyear, AZ
Position: Composite Mechanic
Only qualified candidates with the below experience will be considered for this position.Job Description:
Perform quality aircraft maintenance and/or repairs within budgeted time in compliance with all applicable Code of Federal Regulations, Repair Station Procedures, customer requirements, and manufacturer8217;s recommendations. Organize work plan in an efficient and resourceful manner. The Composite Mechanic is responsible to work in a safe manner eliminating waste and delivering a quality product on time.
8226; Include the following. Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs. 8226; Perform such typical maintenance operations such as the removal and replacement of aircraft and powerplant components that require bolting, torquing, adjusting rigging and safety wiring, including powerplant and flight control removal and reinstallation.8226; Repair, modify, replace or overhaul aircraft and aircraft systems to ensure airworthiness.8226; Know various types of aircraft sealant and appropriate method application for sealant as well as aircraft fasteners and basic methods of installation and suitable substitutions.8226; Fabricate parts as required and have knowledge of metal and alloys and where substitutes may be used.8226; Layout and perform complex structural repairs that are addressed in the repair manuals and engineering documents.8226; Know the proper use of heat control units.8226; Knowledgeable in the proper wear, cleaning, usage and storage of respirators.8226; Knowledgeable of the proper use, handling and disposal of hazardous materials.8226; Complete all tasks to the quality standards of AerSale, Inc., FAA and our customers8217; approved maintenance manual.8226; Perform work within estimated or budgeted hours.8226; Read and use Maintenance Manuals, Illustrated parts Catalog, Blueprints, ATA Codes, Service Bulletins, routine and non-routines and other related maintenance documents in order to troubleshoot and effectively complete work assignments.8226; Ensures that AerSale, Inc. and customer aircraft maintenance documents are accurate and properly annotated. 8226; Ensures documents are returned to the Technical Library and/or destroyed, as required, after jobs are complete.8226; Use and operate safely all ground support equipment, (i.e., Main Lifts, Scissor Lifts, etc.) and possess AerSale, Inc. operating certification.8226; Promote a culture of safety my monitoring self and others to assure all duties are performed within the guidelines as specified by the AerSale, Inc. Team Member Safety Manual.8226; Responsible for the proper execution of parts tags attached to repairable, serviceable or condemned parts.8226; Interface effectively with members of management, other departments and co-workers. 8226; Keep own and adjacent work area clean8226; Able to work any or all shifts.Job Requirements: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Will work with hazardous chemical, solvents, resins, and adhesives; must be able to wear a full-face respirator.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Subject to continual loud noises.
- Must be able to bend, stoop, kneel, stand for prolonged periods of time, climb steps, ladders and/or service stands.
- Visual acuity must be a minimum of 20/40 corrected and must have full color vision.
Must have normal or corrected hearing
- High school education or equivalent.
- A&P License preferred and/or 2 years technician experience in an aviation related metal bond composite environment.
- Must provide own tools as indicated on Company Tool List.
Must be able to read, write and understand the English language
Aviation Personnel currently offers:
- .50 per mile up to 200.00 Travel Pay on your first check, plus a 100.00 Monthly Bonus!
- Aviation Personnel offers great benefits like: Holiday Pay, Vacation Pay, 100.00 referrals fees and Direct Deposit. Cash Advances Available
- Did you know Aviation Personnel GUARANTEES Highest pay package at every location we have openings? Plus we have Travel and Retention on all of our openings as well.
- Give us a call (817) 244-2125 for details.
- We look forward to helping you find your next assignment.