Corporate Jet Concierge
Job Summary:The Customer Material Specialist is responsible for ensuring the loose equipment, customer property, technical publication manuals, ground/flight support equipment and amenities are complete and in order for the delivery to the customer.
- Assist the Customer Completion & Delivery team with the aircraft delivery process to ensure a positive, professional and pleasurable customer experience.
- Analyze approved Completion Package to understand loose equipment and other customer deliverable requirements
- Order, track and maintain an account of customer property, amenities, spare parts and material, and loose equipment to reduce/eliminate replacement costs.
- Responsible to maintain organization and security of customer loose equipment storage area.
- Act as the Liaison between Customer Completions & Delivery team and Technical Publications organization to ensure accurate content and on-time delivery of the Cabin Operating Manuals, Cabin Familiarization Video, Completion Center Maintenance Handbooks and other deliverable items.
- Inspect and fit-check Crystal, China and Flatware (CCF) for each aircraft and ensure CCF are stored and loaded into the aircraft in a sanitary manner.
- Prepare and load all loose equipment items into aircraft as directed by customer prior to departure.
- Ship Loose Equipment (to include Customs declarations) to the customer in a timely manner post-delivery.
- Ensure spare material/carpet includes proper burn certification documentation prior to shipping to customer.
- Internal collaboration with Procurement, Materials and Stockroom associates to facilitate ordering loose equipment, amenities and spare parts.
- Interface with other functional areas to support and formulate resolutions for issues relating to shortages, customer property and Work Change Request (WCR) requirements.
- Maintain daily contact with Customer Completion & Delivery team, internal departments, customers and suppliers, when necessary, to exchange information, coordinate activities, and resolve problems encountered in daily operations.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Associate's Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
- Four (4) years aircraft related experience, preferably in aircraft completions, corporate aviation, customer service environment or materials management
- Bachelor's Degree may offset 4 years experience requirement.
- Basic aircraft terminology preferred. but not mandatory.
- Knowledge of aircraft completions preferred. but not mandatory.
- Ability to operate personal computers; experience with Microsoft products to include Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Corridor experience preferred. but not mandatory.
- Experience in reading and interpreting Interior Design Drawings preferred. but not mandatory.
- Willing to support customer needs and issues during and after normal working hours.
- Willing and able to travel as required.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills required.
- Excellent interpersonal - skills to include projecting a positive and professional demeanor.
- Languages Required (in addition to English): English