**Electrical Assemblers Needed**
Electrical Installers are needed for a contract role with Yoh's client, based in Charleston, SC. The Big Picture
What You Will Be Doing
- Performs routine production assembly operations on structural and mechanical assemblies, subassemblies and aircraft systems, equipment and accessories using manual operations.
- Install, fit, fasten, align, adjust and perform the necessary pre-installation assembly work to accomplish the installation of wire provisions, wire bundles and harnesses, power feeders, signal data lines, and fiber optic harnesses requiring the use of production and engineering prints to determine exact locations.
- Perform any repairs, rework, functional checks and the incorporation of authorized changes, etc., as outlined by Lead.
- Remove and/or replace installed components and any related parts.
What You Need to Bring to the Table
- Ability to read and understand blueprints, drawings, schematics, engineering dispositions and instructions.
- Be safety conscious; employ the use of safety glasses, safety harnesses, respirators, boot socks, and other pertinent safety equipment 100% of the time.
- Exhibit exemplary housekeeping and Foreign Object Debris (FOD) standards.
- Maintain clean, neat, organized and FOD free work area.
- Possess understanding and knowledge of basic computer systems and programs.
- Ability stand for long periods of time, and work in elevated and/or confined spaces as required.
What's In It For You?We welcome you to be a part of the largest and legendary global staffing companies to meet your career aspirations. Yoh#8217;s network of client companies has been employing professionals like you for over 65 years in the U.S., UK and Canada. Join Yoh#8217;s extensive talent community that will provide you with access to Yoh#8217;s vast network of opportunities and gain access to this exclusive opportunity available to you. If This Sounds Like You, Apply Now! Recruiter: Mike Avillion (firstname.lastname@example.org)
There are many roles open for this position and the client is moving fast. When sending your resume, please be sure to forward an up to date resume with your full legal name. Also, if you have a BEMS ID, please include that, as it will speed up the process.