Electrical Mechanics - Moses Lake, Wash...WORK THROUGH DEC AT GREAT RATE
Want great pay and guaranteed work through the end of the year? We have a high-paying Electrical Mechanic position in Washington for you! PDS Tech is looking for Electrical Mechanics for several open positions in our Moses Lake, WA location. Per Diem offered for candidates that qualify! JOB DETAILS:
- Service, repair, troubleshoot and modify aircraft systems.
- Repair, replace and rebuild , system and functional components.
- Assemble and install electrical, components and accessories using hand tools and power tools.
- Adjust, align and calibrate aircraft systems using hand tools, gauges and test equipment.
- Research and understand FAA technical data relevant to assigned tasks.
- Maintain the premises in a clean and organized manner.
- Remove and/or install aircraft components, test IAW MM, and troubleshoot aircraft systems.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Associate#8217;s Degree (or Technical School equivalent) in Aircraft Maintenance or related field from an FAA accredited school.
- 4+ Years Regional or Commercial Aircraft Experience in an MRO environment
- A&P Certificate preferred.
For additional information/hourly rate please contact: Collin Maria EzzellEmail Resume: firstname.lastname@example.orgDirect Number: 912-257-4939PDS Tech has new openings daily! Contact Aviation Recruiter Collin Maria Ezzell at 912-257-4939 or email@example.com for more information about openings in your area!All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.