F15 Mechanic - New Orleans LA
- Selected applicants will possess skills specific to supporting general aircraft systems and subsystems within the F-15C aircraft to include ECS bay removals and installation, engine turn/run experience and previous qualification, and hydraulic/coolant tubing installation capability.
- Technician will be required to assemble, disassemble, and/or modify systems by changing, removing, replacing or upgrading aerospace vehicle components to correct failures or implement changes. Troubleshoots complex hydraulic, pneudraulic, and air systems to isolate mechanical faults and repair faulty components.
- Selected applicant must have skills specific to general aircraft maintenance and operations to include inspection, servicing, modifying, and replacing mechanical and pressurized components.
- Selected applicant will require knowledge and experience with operational checks to include application of external power, system checks, and towing, parking, and mooring. Technician will be required to perform validation/verification testing of systems and components via functional operations checks.
- Documents procedures and established processes to ensure contractual and regulatory compliance (e.g., repairs, test results, applicable modifications and inspection results). Inspects components and verifies repairs for flight worthiness requirements. Works under general direction.
- Must have an Active Secret Clearance to be considered
- Candidate must possess own hand tools, be willing to work any shift and overtime as required.
- F-15C experience required
Email resumes or contact Clyde at 813-426-9917 for more informationAll qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.