F15 Technician (Crew Chief) Seymour Johnson AFB
- Assembles, disassembles and/or modifies systems by changing, removing, replacing or upgrading aerospace vehicle components to correct failures or implement changes. Oversees assembly, disassembly or overhaul. Configures aerospace vehicles and bench test equipment. Troubleshoots complex pneumatic, hydraulic and electrical systems to isolate mechanical or electrical faults and repair faulty components. Performs validation/verification testing of systems and components. Documents procedures and established processes to ensure contractual and regulatory compliance (e.g., repairs, test results, applicable modifications and inspection results). Inspects components and verifies repairs for flight worthiness requirements. Oversees training. Works under general direction.
- Inspects F-15 aircraft structures, systems, components, and related systems. Supervises and performs aircraft and component inspections. Interprets inspection findings and determines adequacy of corrective actions.
- Inspects and checks components for clearances, tolerances, proper installation, and operation. Inspects and operates powered and non-powered aerospace ground equipment. Inspects and identifies aircraft corrosion for prevention and repair. Reviews maintenance forms, aircraft records, automated maintenance data systems, and historical reports to ensure complete documentation. Inventories and maintains aircraft equipment.
- Must have an Active Secret Clearance to be considered
- F-15E preferred but not required .
- Prefer prior engine run experience for 220/229 but not required.
For more information please call Clyde (813) 426-9917 or firstname.lastname@example.org PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.