General AP Mechanic - Flight School
US Aviation Academy is currently hiring licensed Airframe and Powerplant Mechanics for our Denton, Texas location. As a major function of an international flight training academy, our mechanics maintain a large fleet of over 100 fixed-wing aircraft including Cessna 152, Cessna 172, Piper Seneca, Beech King Air 90. This position works as a team-member performing inspections, repairs, and preventative maintenance on piston flight training aircraft. A successful candidate will possess the appropriate personality to work in a fast-paced environment while maintaining a constant focus on safety and quality. Compensation, benefits, contact info and Application process can be found on our A&P webpage!
- A&P Certificate
- 2 or more years of Piston Aircraft experience (or related experience)
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Eligible for employment in the U.S.
- Tools required
- Be able to read, write, and understand the English language
- Be able to lift/carry up to 75lbs, push-pull, walking, sitting, standing, climbing, kneeling, bending, crouching, and reaching
- 4 or more years of Piston Aircraft experience
- FAA Inspection Authorization
- Private Pilot Certificate
- High Performance experience
- Avionics experience