Heavy Maintenance AP Mechanic
Aircraft Maintenance Technician Our client is advertising an immediate opening for a full-time Aircraft Maintenance Technician at its Santa Rosa, CA facility. The Aircraft Technician is RESPONSIBLE to perform aircraft maintenance and other tasks as assigned in a safe, timely, and prudent manner following all FAA, company and repair station directives. Essential Duties and Responsibilities:The work of an Aircraft Technician includes, but is not limited to:
- The performing of skilled work in operations such as troubleshooting, fabricating, disassembling, checking, cleaning, repairing, replacing, testing, adjusting, assembling, installing, servicing, painting, towing the aircraft
- Engine run up and taxiing as required to maintain airworthiness of aircraft and their components, while undergoing service maintenance or repair
- Handling and servicing ground equipment certifying for quality of own workmanship
- Working according to company regulations
- Repair Station Manual
- Company manuals and procedures
- Instructions from a lead or manager in performing such other work as has been historically accomplished by Aircraft Technicians.
- Additional duties require the Aircraft Technician to be responsible for repairs and maintenance at locations other than Oakland and always be responsible to perform housekeeping task around their area of work and throughout the entire facility
- The Aircraft Technician will be familiar with shipping and receiving procedures and perform these tasks as necessary.
Qualifications: High school diploma or equivalentFAA Airframe and Powerplant licenseCorporate and/or commercial aircraft experience preferredTwo years of aircraft maintenance experience is desiredParticipation in this client#8217;s approved drug testing programStrong work ethicValid driver#8217;s license with an insurable driving record