Heavy Maintenance Representative
Reports to: Director of Maintenance The Maintenance Representative is used primarily at Heavy Maintenance visits to support the Maintenance Department and has extensive experience representing maintenance in a Heavy Maintenance facility. The Maintenance Representative is retained for all Heavy Maintenance visits or aircraft acquisitions/modifications. The Maintenance Representative may also be utilized in times of operational needs to support line station activity or also fly on flights assuming the responsibilities of a Flight Mechanic. Authority, Responsibilities, and Duties:
- Provides on sight representation of company aircraft undergoing Heavy Maintenance checks performed by Contract Maintenance Agencies.
- Acts as liaison between the Contract Maintenance Agency and the Maintenance Department.
- Works with the Materials Department for the procurement of parts and repair materials.
- Provides Eastern Airlines management with daily updates on work progress.
- Provides feedback to the Maintenance Planning Department including discrepancies encountered with Eastern-issued task cards or paperwork
- Provides on sight representation, when appropriate, of company aircraft undergoing line level maintenance at On Call maintenance base.
- Responsible for reporting irregularities or making suggestions to improve performance and reduce elapse time to complete scheduled Heavy Maintenance projects.
Salary: DOE Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, VTL, 401k Participates in E-Verify EOE
Knowledge and Skills:
- Current, valid A&P license
- Previous B767 experience preferred
- Minimum five (5) years management of heavy maintenance duties and responsibilities preferred
- Part 145 experience preferred
- Must be detail oriented and organized with excellent communication skills
- Must be proficient in MS Office products
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
- Must submit to DOT drug screen
- Must be proficient in English