Inspector - Aircraft Structural Assemblies - $50.00/HR!!!
$50.00/HR is not a typo! We have a client in Wichita, KS that is in desperate need for qualified Inspectors to help support the Boeing 737 production line. This will be a 4.5 month contract assignment. Per diem is offered for qualified applicants. Shifts Available:Friday to Sunday - 6:00AM to 6:00PMFriday to Sunday - 6:00PM to 6:00AMSaturday to Monday - 6:00AM to 6:00PMSaturday to Monday - 6:00PM to 6:00AM
- Inspectors to perform travel work on 737 line.
- Responsible for a wide range of inspection functions supporting materials, sheet metal, composites, process and assembly operations.
- Follow programs, documents, drawings, specifications and quality standards to perform inspection functions.
- Perform audit/surveillance/measurement/inspection of all sheet metal/composite parts/assemblies according to specifications, processes and procedures.Initiate and document any non-conforming materials, parts, assemblies or portions thereof, according to specification, process and procedures.
- Requires 5-10 years inspection involving in process and/or structures.
Important Note:All Inspectors will test out of training. If they DO NOT pass, they will be exited.