Interior Mechanic K.C.
- You will be taxed on 7.85 per hour on your first 40 hours the balance will be in the form of per diem not to exceed government guidelines
- Interior Mechanic 3 years verifiable aviation experience required.
- Work will be performed on Boeing and Airbus aircraft.
- Must have own tools and be able to pass all FAA regulations.
- Contract is open-ended and expected to be long term.
- If this job or location is not for you, please contact me for other locations.
- We have openings all over the country.
- Plenty of OT available.
$500 Bonus: $200 after 30 days and $300 after 120 days
Please contact:Vinnie Gitto Talent Advocate firstname.lastname@example.org