- Immediate need for A&P, Avionics, Structures and Interior Leads
- Must have at least 5 years#8217; experience in aircraft maintenance.
- Specialization in Airbus and Boeing narrow and wide body airframes.
- Must have a current and active FAA Airframe or A&P license.
- Previous leadership experience required (lead, supervisor, crew chief, etc)
- Must have own tools and good transportation.
- 10 hanger bays which accommodates up to 19 aircraft.
- If it is slow they will provide work to make 40 hours.
- At the present and as far as they can see contractors will be working 50-60 hours a week and if their crew is slow they more then likely be shifted to another crew to obtain overtime.
- Start Dates every Monday.
Steve NorthrupAviation Recruiter/Talent Advocate: Matthews Aviation Consultants L.L.C.(386) 984-0410
- Things to do in the local area: Copy and paste link below into your web browser.