Lead Plater - Finishing Specialists - Naples, FL
STS Technical Services is Hiring Lead Plater - Finishing Specialists in Naples, Florida!
We are a premiere staffing agency providing high-paying contract and direct-hire employment opportunities. We'd love to partner with you to help you take your career to new heights. Check out the following information about this incredible employment opportunity we have right now with a great client of ours.
Here's What You'll Be Doing:
- Read and follow work instructions and procedures
- Prepare and clean parts for plating
- Short out parts by stripping, connecting wires and use solder pot
- Maintain basic plating room equipment by conducting simple repairs to cables and leads, cleaning work bars, changing filters, and cleaning rinse tanks
- Liquid honing as necessary
- Monitor and document plating baths for liquid levels; check PH, temperature and continuity
- Use X-Ray fluorescence machine for testing thickness of parts and solution analysis
- Complete all required trainings including but not limited to S.H.E (Safety, Health, and Environmental), Ethics, Anti-Slavery and Human Trafficking, Quality and all performance/product related trainings
- Adhere to AS9100 and ISO procedures and ISO compliance
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications You'll Need To Have:
- Knowledge of masking techniques using tapes and stop-off materials
- Knowledge of parts inspection (microscope and visual)
- Ability to read and interpret Material Safety Data Sheets in the use of chemicals
- Basic knowledge of chemistry preferred
- Must understand AS9100 requirements
- Understand Safety, Health, and Environmental regulations
- Understanding of ITAR and EAR regulations (preferred but not required)
- MUST be experienced with and willing to perform PLATING DOCUMENTATION for Plating department
Level II required solid knowledge of the job; substantial acquaintance with and understanding of general aspects of the job and a broad understanding of the detailed aspects of the job. Applies acquired job skills and company policies and procedures to complete assigned tasks. Work on assignments that are semi-routine in nature, but recognizes the need for occasional deviation from accepted practice. Resolves routines questions and problems while working under direct supervision.
STS Technical Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances, and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you#8217;re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.