Maintenance Supervisor ORF
- Provide direct supervision of the Lead Mechanic.
- Schedule the department in such a manner that adequate coverage is provided while maintenance is being performed.
- Prepare written reports to Maintenance Manager for Delays, Cancellations and Irregularities.
- May sign maintenance release and assume full responsibility for aircraft that fall under the jurisdiction of the Maintenance Department during a check.
- Ascertain that the responsible mechanic properly executes all necessary work records.
- Coordinate all operation planning to assure that the proper work is performed on the aircraft as scheduled.
- Monitor aircraft appearance and ensure aircraft are well presented.
- Account for the performance of assigned personnel.
- Maintain liaison with MX Control, Production Planning, and other departments.
- Ensure adequate tool inventories are maintained and proper use of these tools is observed.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Maintenance Manager.
BENEFITS:PSA offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, 401(k) and flight benefits on all American Airlines flights. To ensure a safe environment for all, we require a drug screening, fingerprinting, and criminal/verbal background checks. PSA Airlines is an equal opportunity employer; qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity and sexual orientation), national origin, citizenship status, age, disability, genetic information, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- A&P license and 3 years experience.
- Excellent computer experience.
- Good organizational and communication skills.
- Detail oriented with the ability to work in a fast-paced, multi-functional environment.