Maintenance Technician - Bloomington, IL
Position: Maintenance Technician - Bloomington, IL
Only qualified candidates with the below experience will be considered for this position.
- Oversees assigned group on all A&P mechanic related tasks
- Demonstrates the maturity, judgment, and analytical ability to perform all aspects of the aircraft maintenance and preventative maintenance
- Must provide work assignments and instruction to the assigned group in related technical information job procedures, safety and general shop and hangar practice
- Assume control and responsibility of the quantity and quality of work produced by assigned group
- Responsible for all aircraft component tracking and log book entries
- Determines airworthiness of aircraft and components established by FAR
- Assists in disassembly of aircraft and visually inspect individual components for wear, damage, or defects
- Participates in maintenance test flights and operation checks
- Other duties as assigned
- A&P license
- Must have 4 years plus corporate aircraft maintenance experience and Part 135/145 experience
- Ability to work with minimal supervision from management
- Commitment to maintaining safe working environment
- Ability to think critically and communicate effectively and efficiently
- Preference given to candidates with experience in Challenger, Falcon, Hawker, Gulfstream and Learjet aircraft
- This is a safety sensitive position which requires pre-employment and random drug and alcohol testing
Aviation Personnel currently offers:
- .50 cents per mile up to 200.00 Travel Pay on your first check, Plus a 100.00 longevity Monthly bonus!
- Great benefits like: Holiday Pay, Vacation Pay, 100.00 referrals fees and FREE Direct Deposit. Cash Advances Available!
- Did you know Aviation Personnel GUARANTEES Highest pay package at every location we have openings? Please, give us a call 817-244-2125
We look forward to helping you find your next assignment; also please forward our information to your friends who might be interested as well.