- Perform routine preventative and emergent maintenance on systems and equipment, such as low complexity CNC and conventional equipment, robotics, tooling and building systems, per manufacturer#8217;s specifications following defined, standardized processes, diagrams, sketches, operations manuals and engineering specifications.
- Replace and/or repair mechanical/electrical components such as sensors, relays, power supplies, fuses/disconnects, actuators, pumps, motors, fixtures, slides, valves, gears, switches, and bearings.
- Successful applicant will be required to pass an on line assessment.
- Use schematics, blueprints, sketches, specifications, manuals, written and verbal information, and applicable procedures, codes and ordinances. Assist higher classified employees in various maintenance functions such as troubleshooting, repair and/or replacement of components. Work in compliance with environmental, health and safety regulations.
- Use precision devices in failure analysis and all forms of preventive/predictive technologies providing service as required on systems and equipment. Identify electrical and mechanical problems by using available test equipment, such as meters, meggers, dial indicators, micrometers, calipers, etc.
- Repair and/or replace defective electrical and mechanical parts on equipment; using hoists, cranes, and hand and power tools Perform and work with Management, Engineering, Equipment Manufacturers/Vendors and other organizations.
- Support the production team by providing rapid response to all breakdowns to minimize equipment downtime. Verify accurate setups of all downstream equipment including conveyors, rails, robotic end-of arm tooling, etc.
- Ability to read and understand electrical and mechanical drawings such as ladder diagrams, hydraulic schematics and mechanical cross sections. Knowledge of digital circuits, analog circuits, computers microprocessors, network, systems and high frequency circuitry is required.
- Knowledge of electrical systems including National Electrical Code, basic relay logic and high voltage systems is required. Knowledge of mechanical systems such as hydraulic, pneumatic and gear boxes.
- Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
- Must be able to work any shift, overtime and holidays as required.
- This is an hourly position governed by the IAM Collective Bargaining agreement.
- This position requires an individual when working at heights to utilize fall protection equipment that has weight limitations.
- Preferred related trade school or apprenticeship program completion
- This position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a United States Person as defined by 22C.F.R. #167;120.15? "US Person" includes US Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee.
United States; The Boeing Company
Everett;Washington;United States~Bellevue;Washington;United States~Auburn;Washington;United States~Puyallup;Washington;United States~Renton;Washington;United States~Tukwila;Washington;United States~Kent;Washington;United States~