Senior Structural Technician - SUPERIOR OPPORTUNITY
Senior Structural Technician, in Colorado Springs, COFOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION FORWARD RESUMES TO: firstname.lastname@example.org Summary:
- Responsible for the efficient and economical performance of all assigned maintenance and modification duties.
- Performs structural modifications/ maintenance on aircraft, in or about back shops, maintenance bases and remote sites; work includes, but is not limited to, dismantling, repairing, fabricating, assembling and erecting structural components of aircraft and aircraft components.
- Performs maintenance work including, but not limited to, repairing and maintaining machinery and hangar equipment relevant to the position.
- Assists Leads, Supervisors or Inspectors as required during inspection verification or modification/maintenance procedures.
- Performs all assigned maintenance duties in accordance with the manufacturer's applicable maintenance manuals, policies, procedures and applicable Federal Aviation.
Additional Responsibilities: Punctuality to work each day and prepared to work scheduled work hours.Other duties as assigned. Compliance Responsibilities: Responsible for thoughtful adherence to all clients Policies, Procedures, and Compliance regulations (internal and external). Essential Functions: Minimum physical requirements to perform all duties and responsibilities, as defined by management. FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION FORWARD RESUMES TO: email@example.com
- High School Diploma.
- Maintenance experience on DoD aircraft preferred.5+ years#8217; experience.
- FCC License preferred.
- FAA repair station experience is desired.
- Experience on DoD/fixed wing turboprop and rotary wing aircraft is desired.
- Knowledge of reading, interpreting drawings, diagrams, and manuals; aircraft avionics/other systems; wire coding systems; avionics test equipment; knowledge of manuals necessary to perform job; skilled using basic hand tools, operate ground support equipment, troubleshoot engine electrical/electronic systems, and measuring using a variety of basic and precision measuring devices relating to job function.
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.