Sheet Metal Mechanic-$30/hr
Aerotek is currently seeking several Sheetmetal Mechanics to support large facility based out of Hagerstown, MD. Due to growing business demands, additional lines of maintenance being added, and inspection work, our client is looking to add personnel to their staff to deal with the spikes they are experiencing now.. Basic job description is listed below for the Sheetmetal Mechanics:
- Candidates will be supporting ISR modification work performing heavy maintenance, repair, overhaul, and modification work on the aircraft.
- The technicians are responsible for the efficient and economical performance of all assigned maintenance and modification duties.
- Performing maintenance work on aircraft, maintenance bases and remote sites, including, but not limited to, dismantling, repairing, fabricating, assembling and erecting all structural components of aircraft and aircraft components.
- Perform extensive installation of structural components to support aircraft modification work.
- 5-10 years of experience in sheet metal fabrication, installation, modification
- Experience working in an MRO facility is a plus
- King Air or similar aircraft preferred
- Must own tools (etched and inventoried)
About Aerotek: Our people are everything. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek® Inc. has distinguished itself as a leader in recruiting and staffing services, by having a deep understanding of the intersection of talent and business. As a strategic partner to more than 17,000 clients and 300,000 contract employees every year, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantages for its clients and rewarding careers for its contract employees. Headquartered in Hanover, Md., Aerotek operates a network of over 230 non-franchised offices with more than 6,000 internal employees dedicated to serving our customers. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider. To learn more, visit aerotek.com.