Sheetmetal Mechanics in Duluth, MN / Fly free with us
- Inspect, test, repair, maintain, and service aircraft.
- Read and interpret aircraft maintenance manuals and specifications to determine feasibility and method of repairing or replacing malfunctioning or damaged components.
- Modify aircraft structures, systems, or components, following drawings, engineering orders and technical publications.
- Perform visual inspections during assembly of part and after repair or installation of component.
- Perform operational checks after maintenance is performed to ensure proper operation.
- Examine, inspect and troubleshoot engine or other components for cracks, breaks, or leaks.
- Disassemble and inspect parts for wear, warping, or other defects.
- Assemble and install electrical, plumbing, mechanical, hydraulic, and structural components and accessories, using hand tools and power tools.
- Adjust, align, and calibrate aircraft systems, using hand tools, gauges, and test equipment. Test engine and system operations, using testing equipment.
- Service and maintain aircraft systems.
- Perform maintenance IAW FAA approved technical data.
- Research FAA technical data to locate applicable data relevant to assigned tasks.
Other duties may be assigned. SEND RESUMES TO: firstname.lastname@example.org
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Must have 1-3 years experience within commercial aviation.
- Must be able to read and write English and be able to comprehend and apply information contained in technical manuals.
- Must be able to document maintenance performed on required forms.
- Knowledge of design techniques, principles, tools and instruments involved in the production and use of precision technical plans, blueprints, drawings, and models.
- Must be able to use the FAA approved data proficiently. (i.e., IPC, AMM, OHM, SRM.)
- Familiar with B737, B747, B757, B767, B777, MD88/90, DC-9 and A319/320 aircraft types and associated engines.
- Practice safety conscious behaviors in all operational processes and procedures.
- Successfully complete a fingerprint-based
Criminal History Records check prior to beginning work.Must meet the physical requirements which qualify a person to perform essential job functions including the ability to lift at least 70 pounds. Must be willing to work rotating or fixed shifts. A valid clear driver#8217;s license.As required by the FAA for all persons in safety-sensitive positions, candidates selected for this position are subject to a drug test. BENEFITS AVAILABLE:
- Regular and overtime rate pay
- Perdiem pay on all hours
- Flight pass privileges on Delta airlines for spouse, parents and qualified children,
- Health, dental, vision, life insurance and 401K benefits
SEND RESUMES TO: email@example.com