FLYING COLOURS CORP. was established in 1989 is a global leader in all aspects of aircraft completions & maintenance. Flying Colours has grown into a leading aviation service provider with concentration in the following areas:
- Green Completions
- Refurbishment & Modification
- Executive Conversions
- Maintenance & Repair
- Exterior Paint
- Avionics Upgrade & Installation
- Engineering & Design
Flying Colours is a factory authorized Bombardier service center. GENERAL ACCOUNTABILITIES: Perform duties required to service, repair or maintain aircraft and mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic, and related systems and components to ensure airworthiness. SPECIFIC ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Perform duties required to service, repair and maintain aircraft and mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic, and related systems and components to ensure airworthiness.
- Perform scheduled, unscheduled, and preventative maintenance as required.
- Troubleshoot various aircraft systems using testing equipment to isolate fault.
- Remove, replace and repair aircraft components, parts and assemblies.
- Read work orders, blueprints, and specifications or examine sample or damaged parts or structures to determine repairs or fabrication procedures and sequence of operations.
- Read and interpret various technical data, FAR's, SB's, and AD's to determine feasibility and method of maintenance action.
- Operate applicable ground equipment for servicing and job assistance reasons.
- Regular periods during which physical effort is required, e.g., walking standing, stooping, climbing, lifting material or equipment, some of which may be heavy or awkward.
- Exposure to factors such as temperature variations/extremes, fumes, moving machinery, humidity, and materials which can cause periods of discomfort.
- Frequent need to give concentrated attention, with one or two senses at a time, where stimuli are changing.
- Occasional direct and indirect pressure from deadlines, production quotas, accuracy or similar demands.
EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS: High School Diploma preferred. Basic knowledge of elementary algebra, understanding engineer drawings, use of precision measuring instruments. Airframe and Powerplant License. SKILLS/COMPENTENCY REQUIREMENTS
- Ability to communicate in both written and oral form.
- Ability to work individually as well as in a team environment
- Ability to read and understand technical literature and manuals.
- Basic computer skills
Please note: The above statement reflects the general details considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job identified and shall not be considered as a conclusive description of all work required in the position. Flying Colours Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer