Skolkovo,Moscow Region,Russian Federation
The Boeing global network operates training campuses on six continents, supporting more than 80 full-flight simulators, including advanced technology 787 and B737MAX training suites. Boeing training instructors, highly qualified and knowledgeable, deliver training at Boeing, customer or third party locations around the world.We have a Simulator Technician position become available at the new Boeing Flight Services campus located in Skolkovo, Moscow, which currently operates B737NG and B777 training packages. Simulator Technician
- Maintain Training Devices to regulatory and company standards, ensuring that Devices are ready for training and Training Centre Customers are provided with professional technical support.
- Performs pre-flight tasks and support customers training;
- Performs preventative maintenance function.
- Conducts troubleshooting and corrective maintenance activities on training devices;
- Performs training device updates and modifications (Software and Hardware);
- Manages technical documentation, ensures all required procedures are completed.
- Provides total customer support service, that can include accompanying customers through instructor station training and during dry training operations
- Supports initial and recurrent devices certification to required standard, maintains Boeing quality system
- Ideally hold Higher technical degree (aviation, electronics or IT preferably).
- Advanced training in the skills, disciplines or processes used.
- Experience with military or commercial simulators is advantage.
- English language skills.
This requisition is for an international, locally hired position. CANDIDATES MUST HAVE CURRENT LEGAL AUTHORIZATION TO WORK IN THE RUSSIAN FEDERATION. BOEING WILL NOT ATTEMPT TO OBTAIN IMMIGRATION AND LABOR SPONSORSHIP FOR ANY APPLICANTS. Make sure you list all of the Countries in which you are a citizen. If you have work authorization for a country that you are not a citizen of, please explain this on the top of your resume. Benefits and pay are determined at the local level and are not part of Boeing U.S.-based payroll. The Boeing Company is an equal opportunity employer with a policy to attract and retain the best qualified people available. At Boeing, we know there is a whole world outside of work, and we endeavor to provide you with programs that help you make the most of it. We offer competitive salaries, advancement opportunities, and a full range of benefits including an education assistance program. All information provided will be checked and may be verified.
Commercial Aviation Services
Russia; Private Educational Establishment for Additional Vocational Training aviation training center Boeing Flight Services