Sr. Sheetmetal Mechanic
Job Summary:The Heavy Structures mechanic position is considered to be a Sr. level position with client company. (5 years+ of experience)Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Repair, replace, and rebuild aircraft structures
- Utilize OEM and Engineering drawings to modify aircraft structure or interiors
- Complete specialized tasks, such as flap peening, cold working, etc.
- Fabricate repair parts using special shop tooling, such as brakes, stretchers, etc.
- Utilize special installation tools, such as blind rivet guns, etc.
- Must have 5+ years' experience on Commercial or Military Aircraft as a Heavy Structures/Sheetmetal Mechanic
- Experience on Boeing 737 and 767 is preferred
- High school diploma
- TRAVEL BONUS UP TO $1000.00
About Our Client:Headquartered in Everett, Washington, with additional operations in Moses Lake, Washington; Kansas City, Missouri; and Fort Worth, Texas. This national MRO network provides seamless support for military, commercial and regional aircraft operators – including airframe maintenance, component repair, engineering support, fuselage painting, and business jet services.About Us:APA Services, Inc. is a full service staffing company supplying qualified technical and professional employees to the most reputable companies in the Aerospace/Aircraft industry—across the United States and abroad.Benefits of working with APA Services:Weekly Payroll, Medical Insurance Available, Cash Advances, Travel Pay and/or bonuses on Select Contracts. We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the APA Services family give us a call at (817) 529-4000Thanks for taking the time to apply and we look forward to working with you soon.
See Job Description