Structural Mechanic - Cannon AFB NM
- Able to perform close tolerance drilling, reaming, removal, and installation to critical support structures and fracture critical areas.
- Ability and understanding of locating blind holes necessary for installation of new structural items to existing structure.
- Perform efforts associated with sealing, painting, shimming, and preserving structure in accordance with standard repair processes.
- Demonstrates the capability to read and interpret engineering drawings, technical orders, process specification, and retrofit requirements to perform structural modification/repair.
- Experienced in the use of tooling assemblies and fixtures for depot level modification and repair of structural parts.
Email resumes or contact Clyde at 813-426-9917 for more information
- High school diploma or GED and typically 4 or more years#8217; related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must be able to obtain a Secret clearance
Email resumes or contact Clyde at 813-426-9917 for more informationAll qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.