The project will involve performing heavy structural modifications on corporate and military aircraft. C-130'sRESPONSIBILITIES:
- Modification to wing and other parts of a high altitude aircraft
- Use of applicable sheetmetal skills including but not limited to fabrication, modification, and installation per blueprint
- Position requires candidates to have their own tools shadowed
- Must have 8 years of recent experience performing sheetmetal modification/installation on aircraft
- Own tools are required to be shadowed
- Must be skilled in reading blueprints
- Must have an active interim secret security clearance. OR be able to obtain Clearance.
About Aerotek:We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.