Structures Mechanic II - Savannah, GA Great Company!
PDS Tech is looking for a Structures Mechanic II in Savannah, GA! Per Diem offered for candidates that qualify!No Tools Required!Time and a half on Overtime! JOB DETAILS: In a team oriented work environment, under minimal supervision, performs a variety of structural assembly operations in a production department.
- Perform assembly and fitting of detail parts and structures and varied drilling and riveting operations; ensures parts/assembly meet requirements.
- Rivet structural assemblies and parts using all tools required to do the job (e.g. portable riveting guns, pneumatic guns, pneumatic drills, counter sinks, rivet shavers, files, reamers, rivets).
- Must display the ability to remove fasteners without damaging structure.
- Read work orders, blueprints, lofts, sketches and operation sheets to determine sequence of operations, type size and hole pattern for rivets.
- Check all work and ensure a defective free assembly prior to final inspection.
- Maintain and use all logs and records (e.g. MIR sheets, DMTs, Crabs, PCOs).
- Align and assemble parts to be riveted using jigs, holding fixtures, pins, clamps, and fasteners.
- Make repairs per Discrepant Material Tags (DMT), Material Review Request (MRR), Production Change Orders (PCO), performs necessary rework to ensure installations meet conformity.
- Maintain a neat and orderly work area, supports the company 5S Program, and complies with all safety regulations.
- Able to work with minimal supervision on duties and tasks.
- Support Lean Activities.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- High school diploma/GED.Two (2) years related structural assembly experience.
- Experience in aerospace industry.
- Valid Driver#8217;s License
- Experience working with Solumina and Smarteam preferred.
For additional information/hourly rate please contact: Collin Maria EzzellEmail Resume: email@example.comDirect Number: 912-257-4939PDS Tech has new openings daily! Contact Aviation Recruiter Collin Maria Ezzell at 912-257-4939 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about openings in your area!All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.