Team Lead, Quality Assurance - 2nd shift
Aviall is the world's largest provider of new aviation parts and related aftermarket services. Aviall markets and distributes products for more than 240 manufacturers and offers approximately 2,000,000 catalog items from 40 customer service centers located in North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific. Aviall prides itself in having an open performance based culture throughout the organization. We offer an environment that is diverse, challenging and supportive, and provides hands-on experience and real-world responsibilities that serves as the springboard for a successful career. We are also very proud to consistently receive outstanding awards for our diversity and recruitment efforts including the Top 100 Military-Friendly Employers. Come join our talented world class team and thrive in a dynamic and supportive culture.Aviall is a leading solutions provider of aftermarket supply-chain management services for the aerospace and defense industries and is the largest subsidiary of The Boeing Company. Aviall has an entrepreneurial spirit and a can-do culture with the backing of one of the world#8217;s best companies, Boeing.The Team Lead- Quality Assurance leads daily activities of a centralized distribution center including, but not limited to: reviewing, receiving, packaging and shipping of material/inventory from a supplier or to a customer in a timely manner. Supports management in physical movement of inventory and supplies in, out and within of the central warehouse operation. This position will train employees and work with supervisors to schedule personnel within a department based upon requirements and manpower resources. May monitor inventory levels to aid in management of expenses, minimizing loss, and maximizing revenue.
- Leads operations in single or multiple areas or locations within the Distribution Center function.
- Primary duties include, but are limited to: packaging, shipping, receiving, stocking, picking, RDR, and workload management.
- May act as liaison to coordinate and execute strategies, resolve issues, set priorities between customers, validate data within programs, and ensure proper documentation flow through supply systems.
- May identify underperforming areas and recommend improvements or resolutions to problems.
- Ensures compliance with all regulations related to contract requirements.
- Train warehouse personnel on processes and procedures.
- May lead and / or direct the work of others.
- Work with supervisors to schedule personnel within a department based upon requirements and manpower resources.
- Completes special projects and other duties as assigned.
Job RequirementsEducation Requirement: Associate's Degree preferred or business equivalentCoursework and/or Certification(s): May require Hazmat and/or Forklift certification.Experience Required: 6 or more years related experiencePhysical requirements: Warehouse environment; some lifting up to 30lbsAviall is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.