Transmission Tech - Aurora, OR
Position: Transmission Tech - Aurora, OROnly qualified candidates with the below experience will be considered for this position.Job Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent required, further education or advance instruction relative to technical field is desirable
- Requires 3+ years8217; mechanical experience and a strong aptitude for acquiring new mechanical skills and knowledge
- Airframe and Powerplant (A&P) license preferred
- Experience in Boeing 107/CH46 or Boeing 234/CH47 transmission components and or rotor head components preferred
- Documented military or commercial transmission or rotor head maintenance and/or component maintenance training preferred
- Ability to locate, read and follow the technical data appropriate for the assigned task
- Ability to use precision measuring equipment and hand tools appropriate to the assigned tasks
- Ability to work overtime and/or weekends as assigned dependent on production needs
- Ability to work in a shop environment or work outdoors locally or in remote locations as needed for customer support
Aviation Personnel currently offers:
.50 cents per mile up to 200.00 Travel Pay on your first check, Plus a 100.00 longevity Monthly bonus!
Great benefits like: Holiday Pay, Vacation Pay, 100.00 referrals fees and FREE Direct Deposit. Cash Advances Available!
Aviation Personnel offers great benefits like: Holiday Pay, Vacation Pay, 100.00 referrals fees and Direct Deposit. Cash Advances Available!
Did you know Aviation Personnel GUARANTEES Highest pay package at every location we have openings? Please, give us a call 817-244-2125
We look forward to helping you find your next assignment.