Aircraft Maintenance Planner
About YOUAs a successful Maintenance Planner, you will be responsible for planning scheduled and unscheduled aircraft maintenance for the assigned fleet. Compile information, build work packages and plan workloads to expedite the maintenance and repair of the assigned aircraft fleet.What makes a successful Maintenance Planner?
- Entrepreneurial Spirit
- High School Diploma (essential requirement)
- 3 years of aircraft planning experience for a certified air carrier (essential requirement)
- Intermittent physical activity including bending, reaching and prolonged periods of sitting (essential requirement)
- Ability to occasionally lift 5-25 pounds (essential requirement)
Pay PerksCompensation range for this position is $60,000 - $70,000 annually. This was established after performing market research and is aligned with our approach to compensation. Most qualified Candidates will receive an offer near the starting point of our compensation range.
- New Crewmembers become eligible for health benefits on the 1st of the month following the start of employment
- Medical plans start at just $64/month (100 employer paid dental vision, up to $2,100 annual company HSA contribution to medical plan participants)
- Free non-revenue standby travel on JSX (deeply reduced non-revenue standby travel on many other major domestic international airlines) for yourself + qualifying immediate family
- 401(k) match – 50 of your first 8
- Generous PTO plan
Vibe JSXWe are not only a lifestyle carrier, but also a lifestyle employer where entrepreneurship meets determination, where doing what’s best is the standard, and where the experience is just as important as the destination. We’re all about supportive leaders who have your back and believe in a clear path to your success, being diverse and open-minded, and having a lot of fun along the way! JSX is your runway.Additional Information:May perform other responsibilities as assigned. Responsibilities and duties may change when circumstances dictate (emergencies, changes in workload, rush jobs, technical developments, etc).JSX seeks to ensure affirmative action in order to provide equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment, as well as to ensure that all personnel activities, such as the recruitment, selection, training, compensation, benefits, discipline, promotion, transfer, layoff and termination processes remain free of illegal discrimination and harassment based upon race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, and national origin.