Airframe and Powerplant Engine Manufacture Representative
This role is posted on behalf of Continental Aerospace Technologies (CAT) as a position that would work On-Site at Cirrus Aircraft but would report to CAT. Please view the orginal posting on the following website. Aerospace Engine On-Site Representative / Liaison Continental Careers (ultipro.com)DescriptionAbout Us: Continental Aerospace Technologies, Inc. is a leading name in the aviation industry, specializing in the design, production, and maintenance of aircraft reciprocating engines. Our commitment to innovation and excellence has earned us a reputation for reliability and performance. We are seeking a skilled and experienced Customer-Facing On-Site Representative to join our team and represent our brand at one of our valued OEM partners. Position Overview: As the Customer-Facing On-Site Representative, you will serve as the primary liaison between Continental and our OEM. You will play a pivotal role in ensuring seamless communication, collaboration, and coordination between both organizations. Your technical expertise, strong interpersonal skills, and deep understanding of aviation engines will be critical in maintaining and enhancing the partnership. Key Responsibilities:
- Act as the main point of contact for technical inquiries and support needs from the customers factory.
- Collaborate with engineering, manufacturing, and technical teams at both Continental and our OEM to ensure smooth integration and operation of engines within airframes.
- Provide on-site technical expertise and assistance during installation, maintenance, and troubleshooting of aviation engines.
- Conduct training sessions and workshops for OEM personnel to ensure proper understanding and set up of our engines and systems.
- Monitor engine performance, collect data, and provide insights to improve engine reliability and efficiency.
- Communicate regularly with both internal and external stakeholders to ensure timely updates and resolution of issues.
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement and actively contribute to the enhancement of our products and services.
- Provide oversight of inventory management for Continental owned assets.
- Other duties and responsibilities as needed.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in general aviation engine maintenance and support.
- Valid Airframe and Powerplant (AP) certification is required. Pilot rating is desirable.
- Strong technical knowledge of aviation engines and systems.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Proven ability to work collaboratively in cross-functional teams.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to think on your feet.
- Attention to detail and a commitment to delivering high-quality results.
- Willingness to travel as needed to support customer needs.