Assembly Technician - Day Shift
Comparable manufacturing, general labor, assembly, aircraft maintenance considered as experience. Two targeted promotions within your first year if starting at the Training Rate (TR). $2K Sign-on eligible until further notice. Cirrus offers the following competitive benefit options:
- 401k Match Up To 5
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Life Insurance
- 100 hours accrued PTO within the first year
- 8 paid holidays
Job Summary: As a Manufacturing Technician, you will be trained in installing aircraft components, sub-assemblies, and composite parts. You will play an integral role creating and constructing the worlds best-selling general aviation aircraft, though you do not need any aviation experience to succeed at Cirrus. However, with experience, you could earn a higher starting wage. Job Duties: Dependent on the department in which you are placed, you will be responsible for the following as a Manufacturing Technician.
- Inspecting and installing aircraft components, sub-assemblies, and composite parts.
- Following engineering drawings and specifications to install, connect, or bond aircraft parts using adhesives, rivets, or threaded fasteners.
- Ensures fit, clearance, alignment, and functional performance complies with design requirements.
- Preparing and using fixtures to aid in locating, bonding, or drilling aircraft parts.
- Routing wire harnesses in accordance with specifications.
About the Aircraft Production Team:
- Composite shop: Work with adhesives, bonding aircraft parts
- Assembly: Work with nuts and bolts, route wires, and install small parts
- Paint shop: Prep and prime, sanding, buffing, spraying, sealants, and stripes
- Mechanically inclined background is preferred, but not required.
- Must be able to follow and complete work instructions properly.
- Must be able to wear a respirator and other personal protective equipment.
- Must be able to lift varying weight repeatedly.
- Must be able to stand for up to 10 hours in a day.
Production Technician - $18.00 - $35/HR DOE Education: High School Diploma or GED required.This opportunity is located in Duluth, Minnesota. As the home to our corporate headquarters, Duluth is a four-season city on the western tip of Lake Superior and was voted ldquo;Best Townrdquo; by Outside Magazine. The splendor of the largest freshwater lake in the world offers a multitude of outdoor activities for adventure or rejuvenation. The North Shore lifestyle is known its year-round activities, including bicycle and snowmobile trails, kayaking, rock climbing, fishing, hiking, golfing, sailing and skiing. And as a top employer in the area, Cirrus Aircraft was recently named ldquo;Best Overall Large Company to Work for in the Northlandrdquo; and ldquo;Best Workplace Culturerdquo; by the Duluth News Tribune readers.Cirrus is dedicated to a drug free work environment promoting equal employment opportunity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, national origin, color, age, disability, religion, pregnancy, veteran status, marital and family status, sexual orientation, receipt of public assistance, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.