FULL-TIME, DIRECT PLACEMENT OPPORTUNITY HIRING URGENTLYWorksite Location: Edwards AFB (Southern California) Pay Rate: $40.00 HourlyShift: 1st Shift: 7AM - 3:30PM, M-F, OT offered at end of shift/weekendsApply Now OR Email your Resume to Tyler Williamstylewilliams aerotek.com Overview:Aerotek Aviation is seeking Avionics Technicians to work in the instrumentation department on Edwards AFB, doing repair, troubleshooting, and overhaul on multiple Fighter airframes.Airframes:
- Secret Clearance Required
- O-level experience from the military or flight-line avionics on fighters platforms ideal
- Will not consider backshop/bench exclusive avionics experience
- Open to non-fighter experience
Why This Position?
- Good way for Military candidates coming out of service who want to relocate to Southern California
- Will keep your clearance active
- Actively working alongside military operations, potential OCONUS/CONUS opportunities.
Apply Now OR Email your Resume to raugarcia aerotek.com About Aerotek:We know that a companys success starts with its employees. We also know that an individuals success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing174; Client and Talent leader, Aeroteks people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aeroteks 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.