Gulfstream AP Mechanic
This is a Direct Hire position. To speak with a recruiter directly call Christel Radvansky at (262) 207-4626.
Build an Aviation Career Yoursquo;re Proud Of
Our client uses ingenuity and know-how to find solutions for the simple to the most complex challenges in aviation. Together, they get the job done and done well.
Whatrsquo;s it like working for our client?
Collaboration, teamwork, and having each other's backs are the norm. Their growth in this expanding industry means getting career stability and opportunities to grow. With great resources, an inclusive atmosphere, and a culture based on shared values, they will support you in building a solid career with a team you can count on.
Benefits that make life better
- Competitive Wages (Pay for Performance)
- Comprehensive Healthcare is available 1st of the month after you start
- 401(k) with 100% company match; up to 5% vested
- Paid Time Off Starting on Day One for a total of 128 hours your 1st year
- 10 Paid holidays per year
- Bonus Opportunities
- Education Reimbursement
- Health Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short- Long-Term Disability
- Life AD D Insurance
- Learning Training Opportunities
- Paid Relocation
- Retirement Savings Plan
- Safety Focused Culture
- Refer Earn Program ($1,000 referral bonus)
- Career Academy
- Airframe and Powerplant License required, high school diploma or equivalent required.
- Basic knowledge of operating a personal computer or laptop.
- Knowledge of job-specific machines and tools, including their designs, uses repair, and maintenance.
- Capable of repairing machines or systems using the needed tools
- Ability to determine the kind of tools and equipment needed to do a job
- Able to perform routine maintenance on equipment and determine when and what kind of maintenance is needed.
- Capable of determining causes of operating errors and deciding what to do about it.
- Able to perform tests and inspections of products, services, or processes to evaluate quality or performance.
- Able to install equipment, machines, wiring, or programs to meet specifications
- Ability to control operations of equipment or systems
- Ability to use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions, or approaches to problems.
- Able to monitor gauges, dials, or other indicators to make sure a machine is working properly.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Minimum Experience Required:
- Two years of Gulfstream maintenance experience (any model GII through G550) preferred
- Two years equivalent corporate jet experience performing scheduled and unscheduled maintenance to include: 12/24/36/72-month inspections