767 Flight Mechanic
The NAC Flight Mechanic will fly with and perform maintenance on company aircraft, engines and aircraft components. Responsibilities and Authorities include the following:
- Performs maintenance on company aircraft, engines and aircraft components including but not limited to, periodic aircraft service checks, aircraft line maintenance, servicing and dispatch. Aircraft and aircraft component repair, disassembly, assembly and general maintenance.
- Must perform all assigned maintenance duties in accordance with company maintenance manuals, manufacturers' maintenance manuals, service bulletins, company policies and procedures and applicable FAA regulation.
- Must notify an Authorized Inspector whenever inspection is required before completion of an assigned task designated as RII.
- Is required to sign for and be held accountable for all work accomplished on aircraft or components.
- Perform buy back inspection of company RII items (if authorized) as defined in the appropriate aircraft Maintenance Procedures Manual and General Maintenance Manual, including Logbook/Airworthiness release.
- Perform Maintenance Representative duties on a temporary basis as needed.
- Will coordinate and communicate aircraft status, location, required maintenance, deferrals, material/parts needs and all maintenance documentation with the NAC Miami Maintenance Representative and Maintenance Control on a regular basis.
- While performing Flight Mechanic duties, monitor their personal duty time in accordance with General Maintenance Manual 4-13, Maintenance Personnel Duty Time Limitations, and ensure the limitations are not exceeded.
- Other duties as assigned by Maintenance Representative.
- Must have High school diploma or general education degree (GED). #8226; Must have a valid FAA Airframe and Power Plant license.
- Must have a valid passport from country of citizenship and be able to travel into foreign countries.
- Must have RII Inspection Authorization from NAC Chief Inspector #8226; Cannot have outstanding warrants or DUI's on record that have not been rehabilitated.
- Prior Boeing 767 or Boeing Wide Body experience required.
- Ability to move up to 50 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 70 pounds.
- Ability to stand on ladders for up to 2 hours.
- Must possess a valid driver's license with good driving record for past five years.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug test, 5-year background check, 10-year criminal history check and security threat assessment.
The intent of this Description is to provide a representative summary of the major responsibilities performed and results expected by persons assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, efforts or working conditions associated with a job. Incumbents may be required to perform other job-related tasks other than those specifically presented in this description.Equal Opportunity EmployerAll qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against based on disability.