Aircraft AP Mechanic
- Shreveport, LA
- Per diem split: $14 taxed + $14 untaxed $28.00 hour
- 40 to 56 hours: $28 taxed + $14 billable per diem
- +56 hours: $42.00/hour taxed
- 60 hours ~ $2,000/week
- Job Description:
- Responsible for perform functions assigned in the service, repair, and overhaul of aircraft and aircraft components, parts and accessories, in which they will be qualified and appropriately certificated for the work performed.
- Repair, modify, replace or overhaul aircraft and aircraft systems to ensure airworthiness.
- FAA A &P License
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Occasional travel to perform duties away from base.
- Four-Five (4-5) years, aircraft maintenance experience. MD-11/B747, preferred.
- Must be able to read, write, and understand the English language.
- Must provide own tools.
About Aerotek: We know that a companys success starts with its employees. We also know that an individuals success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing174; Client and Talent leader, Aeroteks people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aeroteks 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.