Aircraft Assembler (OT Avavilable)
Johnson Service Group (JSG) is seeking qualified Structures Assembly Mechanics with 3-5 years of experience for a long-term contact assignment in Red Oak, TX. Job Duties and Responsibilities for the Structures Mechanics are as follows:
- Perform structural assembly, drilling and fastener installation of components and assemblies
- Perform assembly operations on assemblies or sub-assemblies and/or build parts for such assemblies, according to work instructions.
- Make setups and adjustments, holding tolerance to blueprint and work instructions specifications. May perform checkouts, troubleshooting and rework on components, instruments and assemblies; may prepare reports and suggest improvements and modifications from data collected.
- May monitor and verify quality in accordance with statistical process or other controlled procedures.
- Must be capable of using scales, calipers, dividers, ball-gauges, reamers, micrometers, pin protrusions and various other gauges and inspection tools.
- 3-5 years of aviation experience
- 3-5 years productions/new build experience
- 3-5 years heavy build experience
- Possess a High School Diploma or GED
- Must be able to work OT
- Must be able to work any shift