Aircraft Engine Mechanic
The responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Perform routine maintenance and major inspections on turbine engines and APUs.
- Disassemble and re-assemble all engine types and models.
- Document all engine discrepancies, troubleshoot and repair discrepancies, describing work accomplished in inspection paperwork.
- Accomplish Service Bulletins, repair letters, and Air-worthiness Directive, as required.
- Remove and reinstall engines on aircraft for major periodic inspections and core zone inspections.
- Perform incoming and outgoing engine runs and line maintenance, as required.
- Accomplish all aspects of airframe removal and reinstallation, engine inspection and repair on road trips to accommodate customer aircraft.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States.
- Valid FAA Powerplant License required, Airframe and Powerplant license preferred.
- Honeywell, Rolls-Royce, Pratt Whitney or GE engine experience preferred.
- Must have mechanical and technical aptitude.