AIRCRAFT MAINTENANCE TECH - FIXED WING - NEW SIGN ON BONUS - HONOLULU, HI
***Sign-on Bonus up to $10,000 Based on Experience*** Guardian Flight is a leading provider of air medical services, management, and experience in the air medical industry. Guardian Flight has developed a proven business model that allows our programs to experience success in caring for and transporting patients in rural area hospitals to large tertiary care facilities in metropolitan areas. We utilize the most advanced equipment, quality aircraft, and most importantly, trained and experienced staff to accomplish our mission of saving lives and caring for the communities we serve. Our fleet includes King Air 90 and 200, Pilatus PC-12, and Learjet. Our teams fly in Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Minnesota, Michigan, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, North Dakota, Utah, Wyoming and Wisconsin. Responsibilities: Aircraft Maintenance Technician, maintains the company's aircraft by performing intermediate and heavy maintenance tasks on turbine and reciprocating powered aircraft.
- Performing and documenting maintenance and alterations of aircraft airframe, engines, propellers, and appliances in accordance with the policy and procedures published in the company General Maintenance Manual, Approved Aircraft Inspection Program, manufacturer's maintenance manuals and associated service documentation, acceptable and approved data as applicable, and 14 CFR regulations
- Ensuring all aircraft maintenance records and associated documents to include all company forms and AAIP checklists, equipment manufacturer's forms and checklists, and parts approval documents are completed, processed, and maintained in accordance with the company General Maintenance Manual and applicable 14 CFR regulations
- Providing after-hours maintenance on-call support for the regional operational bases as directed
- Maintaining Company owned tools and ground support equipment
- Performing other duties and tasks as assigned by the Regional Maintenance Manager
Minimum Qualifications: High School Diploma, GED, or equivalentValid FAA Airframe and Powerplant License1-2 years experience maintaining turboprop and turbine powered aircraftPossess a basic knowledge of computer programs (Microsoft Office Suite 2010) Preferred Qualifications: Valid and current FAA A P License with Inspection Authorization5 years experience maintaining turboprop and turbine powered aircraftSignificant maintenance experience with Beechcraft King Air series turboprop aircraft Strong knowledge of 14 CFR regulations and associated guidance material applicable to maintenance and alterations of aircraft operated on a 14 CFR Part 135 air carrier certificate