Rust's Flying Service is accepting applications for a certified aircraft lead mechanic and certified aircraft mechanics position.
- 5 years general aviation maintenance experience and preferred experience necessary on Cessna 185, 206, 208, deHavilland DHC-2, -2T, -3T and PT6A engines.
- Pay Scale, $32-40/ hour DOE
- Summer shift: 7 days on, 7 days off. Winter shift: 4-10's.
- Paid vacation.
- Medical insurance package, 401K program, Flight benefits on company aircraft available.
- Must be able to work evenings incl. weekends holidays, as needed.
- Must have own hand tools or be willing to purchase those necessary to perform job.
- Have a current Alaska Driver's License.
- Be able to lift 50 lbs. repeatedly.
- Willing to work in and outdoors in inclement weather.
- Work under the supervision of the Lead Mechanic, or DOM.
- Complete all tasks assigned with demonstrated competency and accuracy.