AIRCRAFT MECHANIC HELPER
Job Summary: The Aircraft Mechanic Helper is responsible for Aircraft Washing in accordance with applicable technical orders. Duties include washing all aircraft areas (C-17), operate high lift, non-powered maintenance stands and maintain strict adherence to quality. Must be professional and present a neat/clean appearance at all times. Typical duties include the following, although specific duties vary by assignment or contract
- Exterior/Landing Gear Wash, Interior cleaning
- Removes deposits, other corrosive soils, and electrolytes
- Tool and Equipment Management.
- Complete Aircraft Wash Services.
- Monitor, identify and remove foreign objects from aircraft, work stands and hangar as needed
- Perform internal quality control checks and self-performance audits, ensure compliance
- Exercise care of equipment for both contract and Government furnished items
Hours: Part-Time, Must be flexible, Non-Standard Work Schedule
Must be able follow aircraft technical orders, safety instructions, maintain FOD awareness, follow state/local regulations. Must follow Quality Control Plan; Must wear PPE and company uniform Experience: C-17 Experience a plus; Industry andMilitary Experience a plus; Prior aircraft wash experience a plus Clearance: Secret required for some positions not allPay Range: $18 to 25.00 hr DOE Location: Wright Patterson AFB, Ohio