Aircraft Structures Mechanic
Below are details regarding this position, you can reach me, Gillian, at 424-531-6074 if you meet the minimum requirements. A top US Defense Contractor in Greenville, SC is currently looking to add Aircraft Sheet Metal Mechanics to their team. Pay:
- $25-$29/hour (DOE)
- Per Diem available for those eligible
- Perform heavy structural maintenance and modifications to various aircraft
- Plans, lays out, fabricates, assembles, installs, and repairs both internal and external aircraft structures and surfaces for aircraft modification in accordance with technical manuals, engineering drawings, and FAA regulations.
- 4+ years of heavy aircraft sheet metal experience
- C-130, P-3, F-16 or similar aircraft experience preferred
- Modification experience required
- Must have own tools
About Aerotek:We know that a companys success starts with its employees. We also know that an individuals success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing174; Client and Talent leader, Aeroteks people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aeroteks 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.