Do you want to work for a company who values you? Metal Innovations is a FAA Repair Station focusing on Structural repairs and aircraft maintenance. We are innovative in our thinking and processes, and are currently looking for a Full-Time, Licensed Aviation Technician with at least 10 years of experience to expand our amazing Team!Duties:
- Perform composite and sheet metal repairs
- Perform general maintenance to a varied spectrum of aircraft according to aircraft maintenance manuals
- Perform manufacturing needs of MII as assigned by supervisor.
- Repair aircraft damage to highest standards of craftsmanship and manufacture parts in accordance with approved type design; drawings and procedures.
- Travel to off-site aircraft repair locations as required.
- 5 years of General Aviation Maintenance Experience (Preferable on Turboprop Aircraft and Business Jets),OR 5 years of Sheet Metal / Structures Repair experience, OR 5 years Avionics Experience.
- Special Consideration will be given to candidates with any of the following experience Avionics/Welding/Painting/Composites
- Valid driver's license with no accidents or tickets in the last 2 years.
- Ability to lift up to 75 pounds.
- Pre-employment drug test and criminal background check required.
- Minimum 21 years of age.
- Airframe and Powerplant License preferred but not required
- Military Experience preferred.
We offer a VERY competitive wage and shift differential. In addition, benefits include PTO, health insurance, dental, vision, company-paid life insurance, retirement planwith company match, and optional short-term long-term disability, critical illness insurance, and FSA/HSA.Metal Innovations, Inc. prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, and where applicable, sex, marital status, familial status, parental status, religion, sexual orientation, genetic information, or veterans status. Website: www.metalinnovations.com Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MetalInnovationsInc