AOG Mechanic - Tampa - 7 Days On / 7 Days Off
AOG Mechanic Contract to Direct Hire Opportunity7 Days On / 7 Days Off
- Perform required airframe and powerplant maintenance, avionics service, troubleshooting and/or repairs needed on CORPORATE JETS
- Ensure all documents are signed off completely, properly and timely in accordance with Repair Station Quality Control Manual.
- Available for unscheduled overtime on an as-needed basis
- Airframe and Powerplant license required
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years'experience Good communication skills
- Strong troubleshooting skills.
- Must be able to read wiring diagrams and system schematics
- Prior experience working on corporate aircraft/models
- Please send resume to Jennifer @ firstname.lastname@example.org / 251-260-6025