AOG Technician - SJC, SFO OAK
Jet East has an IMMEDIATE Hiring Need for AOG Technician's located in Denver, Dallas, Houston, San Francisco, Phoenix, Atlanta, Charlotte and Cleveland.Jet East is a corporate aircraft maintenance company dedicated to providing our customers with aircraft maintenance service that is worry-free, on time, and second to none. We service a vast array of aircraft, providing services ranging from routine inspections to the most unique and challenging repairs.We are currently seeking experienced, professional and confident AOG Technicians who work well with minimal supervision to join our growing team. The AOG Technician will be based in SJC, SFO, OAK and surrounding regional airports. Technicians will be responsible for completing time-sensitive aircraft repairs in the field. This position requires the technician to display a professional demeanor and project this atmosphere to our customers while working in sometimes unfamiliar locations throughout our region. This challenging position is key to providing our customers with the same exceptional service they are accustomed to wherever their aircraft may be while working with minimal supervision. Essential Job Functions
- Perform AOG maintenance on a variety of corporate and general aviation aircraft.
- Perform maintenance on a variety of corporate and general aviation aircraft including but not limited to the aircraft specified as well as Citation, Global Express, Gulfstream, Phenom 300 Challenger, and Hawker.
- Perform a wide range of maintenance duties to include inspections, testing, repair, and servicing of aircraft.
- Perform maintenance IAW with FAA approved technical data and Jet East Certified Repair Station guidelines.
- Read and interpret aircraft maintenance manuals and specifications to determine feasibility and methods of repairing or replacing malfunctioning or damaged components.
- Maintenance shop cleanup, organization, and basic office duties.
- Accurately complete all appropriate maintenance, work order, and RTS paperwork.
The successful candidate for this position will hold a valid A P certificate and have a minimum of 5 years of experience providing maintenance on one of the following aircraft:
- Embraer Phenom 100 300
- Hawker 800/900
- Cessna Citation Series
- Dassault Falcon
- Bombardier Challenger 350/650
- Bombardier Global 5000/6000